A couple of weeks ago I posted about how I was putting together my own craft beer advent calendar. While everyone else is more than half-way through theirs, I’m still waiting to crack mine in the new year. This just means that I have a bit more time to put together my own stonking list of brews that I can enjoy after the holiday fever has settled down.
With my holiday collection complete, I wanted to share my 2015 craft beer advent calendar with you all.
First though, a huge thanks to everyone for the suggestions in putting this together!
So without further mucking about, here’s the list of BC brews I’ve collected for my advent calendar, in no particular order:
- Howe Sound Brewing – Mexican Chiapas Cold Pressed Coffee Ale
- Bridge Brewing – Sleigh Booster Imperial Red Ale
- Dageraad Brewing – 8 Degrees
- Steamworks Brewing – Blitzen Belgian Tripel
- Big Rock Brewing – Dark Cherry Abbey Ale
- Category 12 Brewing – Induction Dubbel
- Dageraad Brewing Wet Hopped Blonde
- Bridge Brewing – Grinch Winter Ale
- Old Yale Brewing – Sasquatch Stout
- Main Street Brewing – Harvest Fresh Rye IPA
- Ravens Brewing – Dark English Mild
- Old Yale Brewing – Devilfish Single Hop Single Malt IPA
- Dead Frog Brewing – Winter Beeracle Winter Ale
- Four Winds Brewing – Apparition West Coast White Ale
- Moody Ales – Hardy Brown Ale
- Hoyne Brewing – Appleton ESB
- Doan’s Craft Brewing Company – Rye IPA
- Ravens Brewing – Fresh Hopped ESB
- Moody Ales – Great Grätzer
- Driftwood Brewing – De Auras Wheat Sour
- Persephone Brewing Company – Black Lager
- Whistler Brewing Company – Winter Dunkel
- Postmark Brewing Company – Fresh Hop
- Steel & Oak Brewing – Roggen Weizen
- Four Winds Brewing – Nectarious Dry-hopped Sour
So while everyone else will likely have tired themselves out of the whole #craftbeeradventcalendar craze, I’ll bring the whole thing back again early in the new year!After spending the holiday with my family I’ll be coming back home and putting these bottles together into an exciting package that I can open up and drink daily come February. I’ll be taking the labels off of the bottles so as to randomize them a bit and make the day’s choice that much more of a surprise (thanks to Dustan from BeerMeBC for the great suggestion there!).